We welcome you to participate in the 18th International Conference on Computer-Aided Design and Computer Graphics (CAD/Graphics 2023), which will be held in Shanghai, China, August 19-21, 2023. CAD/Graphics is a biannual international conference that has been held since 1989 and is affiliated with the Chinese Computer Federation (CCF). It provides an ideal forum for international researchers and developers to exchange new ideas on computer-aided design, computer graphics and visualization.
CAD/Graphics 2023 welcomes original work in theory and applications of CAD and computer graphics. Topics to be covered in this conference include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 3D Printing and Computational Fabrication
- 3D Vision
- Bio-CAD and Nano-CAD
- Computational Photography
- Computer Animation
- Computer Graphics Systems and Hardware
- Deep Learning for Graphics
- Design Computing and Arts
- Geometric Computing for Robotics
- Geometric, Solid and Heterogeneous Modeling
- Geometry Processing
- Image and Video Processing
- Image based Modeling and Rendering
- Integration of CAD/CAE/CAM
- Interactive Techniques
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
- Full Paper Submission: May 12, 2023
- First-round Review Notifications:
Jun. 10, 2023Jun. 17, 2023
- Revised Version Submission:
Jun. 27, 2023Jul. 4, 2023
- Approval of the Revision:
Jul. 4, 2023Jul. 11, 2023
- Camera-ready Paper Submission:
Jul. 11, 2023Jul. 15, 2023
- Conference Dates: Aug. 19-21, 2023
All deadlines are at 23:59 GMT.
Full papers in English containing original and unpublished results are solicited. The submission website is located at: https://www.editorialmanager.com/cag. Authors should select "VSI: CAD/Graphics 2023" when they reach the "Article Type" step in the submission process.
Submitted papers will be reviewed by the program committee. All accepted full papers will be published as a special section of the Computers and Graphics Journal. Other selected high-quality papers will be published in the conference proceedings (Springer LNCS, indexed by EI).
If you have any questions, please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.