- [Aug. 04, 2023] Program details are released.
- [Jul. 14, 2023] Program is updated.
- [Jul. 06, 2023] Invitation Letter is updated.
- [Jun. 25, 2023] Registration is open.
- [Jun. 10, 2023] Review notifications are delayed.
- The paper submission deadline has been extended.
We welcome you to participate in the 18th International Conference on Computer-Aided Design and Computer Graphics (CAD/Graphics 2023), which will be held in Shanghai, China, August 19-21, 2023. CAD/Graphics is a biannual international conference that has been held since 1989 and is affiliated with the Chinese Computer Federation (CCF). It provides an ideal forum for international researchers and developers to exchange new ideas on computer-aided design, computer graphics and visualization. The previous CAD/Graphics conferences were held in Xi’an (2021), Qingdao (2019), Zhangjiajie (2017), Xi’an (2015), Hong Kong (2013), Jinan (2011), and Hangzhou (2009), etc., with great success. This year, CAD/Graphics 2023 is organized by Shanghai Jiaotong University and East China Normal University and in cooperation with Asiagraphics. CAD/Graphics 2023 will be co-located in Shanghai with the CCF CAD/CG 2023 and the 15th National Geometric Design and Computing Conference (GDC 2023).
- Special Sponsor
- Platinum Sponsor
- Gold Sponsor